I am an NSF postdoc at Johns Hopkins sponsored by Yiannis Sakellaridis. I am interested in automorphic representations and the trace formula.
My Ph.D. was from UC Berkeley advised by Sug Woo Shin. Before that, I was an undergraduate at Harvard University.
Papers and preprints
At UC Berkeley:
- Spring 2021: GSI for Math 104 "Introduction to Analysis"
- Spring 2020: GSI for Math 250b "Commutative Algebra"/Math 254b "Number Theory"
- Spring 2019: GSI for Math 55 "Discrete Mathematics."
- Spring 2018: GSI for Math 54 "Linear Algebra and Differential Equations."
- Spring 2017: GSI for Math 53 "Multivariable Calculus."
- Fall 2016: GSI for Math 53 "Multivariable Calculus."
- Spring 2016: GSI for Math 54 "Linear Algebra and Differential Equations."
- Fall 2015: GSI for Math 1A "Calculus I."
I was an officer for the Berkeley Math Graduate Student Association